Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number, etc.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with our services.
- Respond to your requests or inquiries.
- Improve our services and the content of our site.
- Contact you about our products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our website may also use web beacons (small, transparent graphic images) to monitor and analyze how users interact with our site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.